635 euro m

jim hudson

Can anybody help me? I don't really know what I have. I have owned for the past year a 1989 BMW 635 Euro-M. It has just turned over 80,000k. It is grey market car with everything including the owners manual in German. I have had to put rear rotors, a brake bomb, and motor and transmission mounts on it. Other than that it runs perfect. It is a five speed with windows, cruise, locks, mirrors, adjustable headlights, some sort of liters per 100 km gauge on the dash and a european alarm system. There is a fire extinguisher mounted on the floor in front of the drivers seat. The tool kit is complete as well as the first aid kit which still has the original celophane wraping intact. I am trying to figure out if it has an O2 sensor and does it possibly have 2 because it has split exhaust headers. There is absolutly no emmissions, no cat, not even a filler restrictor on the gas tank. The exhaust is completly stock from front to back, stock for Germany that is.

Does anyone have any info about what I bought?

Jim

Big Daddy

HAve you tried searching Google for M635CSi? I cannot tell you much about them except that the were only 1012 M635CSi's made in 1989 and they made 286 bhp@6500 rpm, and 340 Nm@4500 rpm. Nice cars can you post us a photo?