My Car Got Smashed -will make yo laugh

mikev

Bournemouth, England (but still at my desk)
So ill set the scene. for the past few months i've been having trouble getting in gear sometimes. and more recently the car engaged the clutch alougth the pedal was down. so a quick blast to my mechanic to the the clutch master/slave cylinder sorted. anyway the guy put it up onto the ramp for testing which was fine. time came to reverse off the ramp. He accidently shifted into 1st no prob just change the gear. But the ghosts of Bavarian past came back to kick him (and me) in the ass, the clutch engaged itself in first shooting the car right into a rather well made sturdy and incredably large tool box. bye bye front bumper/bonnet(hood)/ and both front wings. [?|] arghhhh ah well its all good now fixed free of charge (of course) so i got a whole new front end which was worth the week off road. (Now i need the rear doing hmmmmmm [:D] )

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Not quite yet. I have to give the little bugger every chance I can get. I will know in about a week or so. (Estimated Time of Death)
You think that is bad, read my other thread in the Newbie section to get a grasp on the kind of day I'm having.[?|]