Just got the BEST DEAL EVER on a 1995 M3

Hey guys, I just bought my new baby. A 1995 M3 with 52,000 miles. O yea, averages just over 5,000 miles a year! 2 of the Bridgestone SO3's have less than 2K miles on them and the other 2 have 75% tread. The car is stored in a heated garage during the winter hence why the miles are so low. All the big work on the car(suspension/engine) was done at turner motorsport. I can't see how this car could be more of a blessing! The mod list is what really makes this such a deal.
Pics can be seen at http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=986 but these are a bit older and dont have all of the mods. I posted some of the more current exterior pics below as well

Exterior:
- window tint
- ZKW ellipsoid headlights
- smoked corner markers
- smoked side markers
- euro clear tail lights
- dealer installed trunk spoiler
- 17" * 8.5" BBS CH wheels

Interior:
- OE chrome interior door pulls & e-brake button
- OE cluster glass with chrome rings
- illuminated shift knob retrofit*
- AC schnitzer rewrapped euro 3-spoke wheel (with airbag)
- Upgraded stereo including:
- Harmon Kardon BMW traffic pro (CD player with Navigation!)
- JL Audio stealth boxes (E36 specific) with 2 8" JL Subs
- mb quart 325.21 components (E36 coupe specific)
- memphis 3004 4-channel amp
- 6 disk changer
- OE 96+ armrest retrofit.
- Aluminum pedal covers
- 18 button OBC Conversion

Engine:
- conforti euro intake
- 540 HFM
- turner motorsport euro hfm software
- active autowerks Gen III exhaust

Transmission:
- UUC tranny mounts & enforcers

Suspension:
- ground control rear shock mounts
- OE 96+ rear trailing arm bushings with turner motorsport limiters
- OE 96+ strut tower reinforcement plates
- turner motorsport rear sway bar reinforcement plates (prepared by TMS)
- BMW motorsport strut brace
- OE x-brace
- H&R OE sport springs
- Koni SA shocks/strut inserts (rears modified by TCKline to be externally adjustable)

Brakes:
- Euro performance "floating rotors"

Cooling:
- metal impellor water pump
- metal thermostat housing

Misc:
- Apline alarm system with keyless entry

Last edited:
Very very very nice car TAMU_Mpower!! Welcome to the board. Hope you stick around and become part of our bimmer family. You will find lots of useful info here and many people willing to help when needed. Remember, no question is a dumb question. Congrats on the new ride and again welcome to bmwboards.....

That is an awful deal! Because I feel bad, you should sell you car to me immediately. [joke]
Nice find. Very clean! [thumb]

Evo Si

The car looks awesome, I'm almost jealous, but I still prefer my E30! Quick question - I've been searching for 2 days all over the internet for some 17" BBS CH, but have only seen 18" - do you know which shop or website yours came from?

Last edited:
very very slick ride.....enjoy enjoy enjoy...when your ready to get rid of it call me...in a year...or two...doesn't matter..if anyone knows were there is anything like this out there...please let me know..im looking to change my own car...thanks

Congrats!!! Looks beautiful. I can't remember if it was Motor Trend or Automobile magazine last month and they were talking about the BEST cars ever, the BEST tested cars and they said the 1995 M3 was it. So....excellent find. Welcome to our board, and the world of M. If you are like me, you will find ways to drive anywhere and everywhere [driving]

Very nice car looks like it is in great shape. 1995 M3s are nice and even though the engine is a bit smaller, you get more bang for your buck on mods than the 3.2 does. Again very nice.