New 850 owner

I have a mint 1992 850i and I love this car! Unless you have some mech ability it can be VERY exspensive to own but if you can do stuff like brakes and oil changes it's not bad at all. The V12 engine is pretty bullet proof. I get looks all the time in this car. You just don't see them very often. If you are looking at Bimmers and you can find a good one the 850 is the only way to go!!! I am one happy camper!!!

Attachments

nckryder

850 ci 6 speed manual for sale

I Have a mint N reg (96 uk car )850 ci 6 speed manual blue BMW with 50,000 miles that i am thinking of putting up for sale if any one is interested ????

Well il say this ..its a very nice car eventho it took a beating in the press when it was release the car itself is no joke when it comes to repairs which gave it a nick name called 8-fix me in some rants and rumors on repairs , But the cars desighn is a marvel and it really set the ground floor for some of the newer BMW's you see today , i would love to see BMW bring the 8 back , Many owners who have them swear by the comfort and performance the car brings for such a almost to be classic here in a few yrs if not already , The hard part is finding one in cherry condition and beleive me you got something ..but the car is in its own class which makes it unique . [thumb]