Repair Costs

Please feel free to toss any repair estimates out toward myself...parts, labor and whatever...I think I can provide a 'low-ball' estimate as I am a cheapo...as a pensioner I must have to be...(I don't like it either, but it gives me time)....peace....cliff

Full m30b35 into RHD e30 with full custom exhaust and engine mounts labour hours and price, how much to shorten balance my e24 tailshaft to be used with my getrag 265?

How do I make my auto motronic 1.3 m30 wiring loom work with my manual l-jetronic chassis harness?

Need these answers ASAP PLEASE!

as far as the auto motronic to manual l-jetronic chassis harness goes I would recommend purchasing a new car....what I would suggest however is replacing
your rear brake calipers with drums from the 76 2002...much more responsive and are a direct swap out....cliff

Full m30b35 into RHD e30 with full custom exhaust and engine mounts labour hours and price, how much to shorten balance my e24 tailshaft to be used with my getrag 265?

How do I make my auto motronic 1.3 m30 wiring loom work with my manual l-jetronic chassis harness?

Need these answers ASAP PLEASE!

as far as the auto motronic to manual l-jetronic chassis harness goes I would recommend purchasing a new car....what I would suggest however is replacing
your rear brake calipers with drums from the 76 2002...much more responsive and are a direct swap out....cliff
Actually, I would suggest using your factory E30 engine harness engine harness with the M30... you'll need to lengthen some wires for injectors, but that way it'll hook right up to the chassis harness.

truth

obviously I was kidding about the removal of the head, actually you must drop the sub-frame and lower the engine to get to the plugs, this is why I get kicked off but I can't help myself...sorry, I only mean the best.....cliff