Atleast Lowen knows what he is talking about

It may hurt, Jason, but, apparently, not enough for you to tell us when your website will be up. [hihi]

C'mon, I wanna see whatcha got. I'm looking to buy alotta stuff here in the near future (one of the reasons I started playing on this site - to get ideas and spend money) but I gotta see the deals before I lay out the cash!

Ya got a catalog or sumpin?

Steve

Disclaimer: Bichmgnt makes no claims of being fair, even-handed, impartial, unbiased, candid, respectful, considerate, courteous, polite, or nice. Any attempts to make him feel bad about this will countered with an equal amount of vituperative rancor.

Steve,

The only reason why I don't have a set date to open the web store up is because I am the only one working on it right now...I'm upgrading the cart software a full version...and over the last month, I've acquired 15 new products lines. Most of the new lines are wheels (about 10 of them) which will all be priced at a minimum of 20% withe exception of BBS, Hamann, ACS and RD Sport. Those will be discounted differently, as certain ones are harder to get. The exact completion date should be within the next two weeks. I'm aiming for an August 15th deadline.

But in the last month, my total number of offered products has increased by about 3,000 items (i.e. over 100 different types of premium shift knobs, 5 different lines of aerodynamics kit with several options for everything e30-e46)....etc etc etc) So...add all this up and I'm swamped. (I'm actually working on it right now[8] )

So...I understand if your anxious. While I'm working on it, I encourage people to send me product inquiries. Everything OEM to aftermarket. My mission is to put together a site that offers all of the best things available for 3 series BMW (others by request).

As for a paper catalog...it's still a little early for me to put one together. If the site does well, I may hire a design company to create one for me.

I have never ripped anyone off, and I never will. If you think about it...at the rate everyone compares businesses to prices on eBay...90% of companies can compete with it. Why? Whether people like to admit it or not...you don't know who you're buying from. Sure they have lots of good feedback, and you're getting for something at 75% below retail...but how do you REALLY know it wasn't stolen in the first place?

You're not doing this out of your Dad's garage, are you?

[rofl]

OK, I'm not that anxious. Actually I'm going out to sea for a week, then to DC for some meetings and then out to sea again. I won't have much time to deal with this stuff for the next three weeks. What I'm really missing out on is the new plasma monitor that could be at my house this monday but I won't be there to accept it. Stupid job. [mad]

I'll pm you if I want to discuss anything in particular.

Steve

The part that gets me is that in the old forum, he mentioned something about a few go-fast tips for the M10 that he could tell people about... damn! I have an M10 heh. I wouldn't buy anything off of him (I'm jobless now as it is heh, cant buy anything period) but I too appreciated the knowledge he had on the cars.