New USer!

pogiboy9

Man this sucks...so is Lowen LEGIT or not ?... We'll see i called him and we'll see if parts come or not when or if i order them....and as for you Custom, you live around the corner kind of. So you'd be easy to find... But basically as soon as i get hard facts on who's not or what ... then i do business Have nice day... hahah Aight Lates

pogiboy9

Ryan, 84 i have and i should go look for the 86-87 325 ECU ? or another 325e ?... i don't get it .... i want a performance ECU .... to boost but ... ehh i'm kinda slow so forgive me .. hehehe

You need an ECU from another 325'e'.

the ECU number will end in "027". To upgrade it to +24hp/28lb. Ft., you will need a Turner Motorsport chip. If you decide to go with another manufacturer...Racing Dynamics also makes a chip, and a few other companies out there. Just the JC is the most reputable, and most common...so you will find lots of people with experience with it.

As for a "performance ECU", I don't believe one exists...unless you go to a several thousand dollar after market engine management system.

The only company that makes an ECU chip for your car (your ECU number should be 0.261.200.021 and be 24- or 28-pin) to my knowledge is Racing Dynamics. I have this part also, but it will net you only 17hp...and it is more expensive than the JC chip by about $50. It retails for $249.95.