Well, I managed to get the bumper on. Just.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epj3

Bimmubishi said:
Congrats on just getting your license son. Someday, with some help and education you'll make something of yourself.
You're one to talk. You're putting a shitty japanese engine in a 15 year old BMW, atleast i wont have to resort to something that low. [B)]

hey, i do'nt wanna see this thread flare up again into a flamer fest, but i just wanna say one thing... for whoever called his car rice, you definitly don't know the definition of rice...

yeah, it's not a BMW Engine... but it'll tear a new asshole in just about any BMW that had the same amount of money put into it that he put into his machine

i may not always agree w/ non-bmw engines in a bmw, but to each his own

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
hey, i do'nt wanna see this thread flare up again into a flamer fest, but i just wanna say one thing... for whoever called his car rice, you definitly don't know the definition of rice...

yeah, it's not a BMW Engine... but it'll tear a new asshole in just about any BMW that had the same amount of money put into it that he put into his machine

i may not always agree w/ non-bmw engines in a bmw, but to each his own
It IS ricer. BMW's arent made to be the fastest things out there!!! Hell a stock mitsubishi eclipse tsi awd is probably faster than a regular 325is, but why the [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored] would you put a non-bmw engine in a BMW?!?! Why? Becuase you want the image you think a BMW gives you. If you like the body style then get a fu*kin M3 engine (which gives out 195 at wheel, dont tell me the bullshit about only 139 at wheels, becuase that would make my parents minivan much faster, which it is not.)

And equate, I agree with you [:)]

geez guys, easy! we all got your point. no need to keep on the flamethrower. as i said to him, stay away if you don´t like what you see.

BUT FOR GOD SAKE STOP THIS CRAP!

You want to be considered mature? well, than behave so, please.

epj3

Wadula said:
geez guys, easy! we all got your point. no need to keep on the flamethrower. as i said to him, stay away if you don´t like what you see.

BUT FOR GOD SAKE STOP THIS CRAP!

You want to be considered mature? well, than behave so, please.

[}:)] [}:)] [mad] [mad] [mad]

*sings song to himself*

Okay, I'm better now [8)] [8)] [:)]

Mpower

okay my take on this is

okay u guys are just a joke and a bag of chips to listen to this post was funny as hell to read now u little 17 year old shits that may think they know all about bmw's stfu because u dont . im 20 and have been in the car game since i have been a kid and u know what, maybe just, maybe u should just sit back enjoy the fruits of this forum instead of being idiots, it is by far the most informative thing u could ever have unless u have a bmw engineer sitting next to you . and epj3 shut the hell up!!!! BMW's ARE SUPERIOR MACHINES u may however have gotten a lemon that doesnt mean that all bmws are shit and are slow, obviously u have joined this forum to bitch about them and not learn how to make them better or faster. why do you think they are the ultimate driving machine, and if u knew anything about cars and payed attention and did ur homework then u would have recognized right off the bat , that that car was modified, you know i think that is cool beyond belief i give kudos to whoever does and engine swap cuz it takes talent and technical know how and so what if hes makin it rice or a pasta rockett what would u say if i put a [Censored] mclaren engine in my car or a ferrari engine in my car then it would be considered deam able . u guys make me laugh. i mean yes by saying his car has that shit done to it is leaving him open but u know what thers ur 2 cents to help his situation and give him posetive feedback on what to do and what not to do and then thers ur 20 cents that are bullshit and no one wants to hear cuz ur calling it rice and all that crap just shut up and think it . so anyone that isnt a bimmer fan leave last time i checked this site wasnt made to bash bimmers it was meant to help them out..... thanks for reading and please i would love to hear comments i have nothing but time to make fun of u and argue ur retarted points .....BURN>>>as kelso from that 70's show would say [:0] !!

Attachments

Last edited:

epj3

Re: okay my take on this is

Mpower said:
okay u guys are just a joke and a bag of chips to listen to this post was funny as hell to read now u little 17 year old shits that may think they know all about bmw's stfu because u dont . im 20 and have been in the car game since i have been a kid and u know what, maybe just, maybe u should just sit back enjoy the fruits of this forum instead of being idiots, it is by far the most informative thing u could ever have unless u have a bmw engineer sitting next to you . and epj3 shut the hell up!!!! BMW's ARE SUPERIOR MACHINES u may however have gotten a lemon that doesnt mean that all bmws are shit and are slow, obviously u have joined this forum to bitch about them and not learn how to make them better or faster. why do you think they are the ultimate driving machine, and if u knew anything about cars and payed attention and did ur homework then u would have recognized right off the bat , that that car was modified, you know i think that is cool beyond belief i give kudos to whoever does and engine swap cuz it takes talent and technical know how and so what if hes makin it rice or a pasta rockett what ouwl u say if i put a [Censored][Censored][Censored]in mclaren engine in my car or a ferrari engine in my car then it would be considered deam able . u guys make me laugh. i mean yes by saying his car has that shit done to it is leaving him open but u know what thers ur 2 cents to help his situation and give him posetive feedback on what to do and what not to do and then thers ur 20 cents that are bullshit and no one wants to hear cuz ur calling it rice and all that crap just shut up and think it . so anyone that isnt a bimmer fan leave last time i checked thi site wasnt made to bash bimmers it was meant to help them out..... thanks for reading and please i would love to hear comments i have nothing but time to make fun of u and argue ur retarted points .....BURN>>>as kelso from that 70's show would say [:0] !!

what the FVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? i NEVER said bmw's were crap, i said the engine from a mitsubishi eclipse that the idiot is putting in his e30 is a piece of crap. READ before you call me a shit and stuff man. I love BMW's, thats why this thread pisses me off becuase the guy is putting a non-bmw engine in his bmw. I am saying that BMW's are to have BMW engines!!!! ARGH please read. AND check my post count, You think I would have that many posts if all i did was put down BMW's? WTF dude...

Last edited:
I agree to both of you, its pretty sweet that the guy did to a custom engine swap and that takes skill, but its a ricer engine. What else would you expect to get by going on a BMW forum and telling people you ripped the heart of the car out only to put a rice burner in. Does ANYONE on this forum like rice? Probably not, but still I give props to the hard work on the swap, although I think it is a supid thing to do. One other thing, 20 - 17 = 3, wow.... 3 whole entire years, if anything other than rice is sick its people who try to use their age to their advantage, age does not mean anything, all it means is you will probably die before us.

epj3

equate said:
I agree to both of you, its pretty sweet that the guy did to a custom engine swap and that takes skill, but its a ricer engine. What else would you expect to get by going on a BMW forum and telling people you ripped the heart of the car out only to put a rice burner in. Does ANYONE on this forum like rice? Probably not, but still I give props to the hard work on the swap, although I think it is a supid thing to do. One other thing, 20 - 17 = 3, wow.... 3 whole entire years, if anything other than rice is sick its people who try to use their age to their advantage, age does not mean anything, all it means is you will probably die before us.
That's exactly what i'm trying to say, But i get bitched at by newbies who cant read, saying i am putting down bmw and shit when I never did. WTF...[mad]

keep the attitudes civil, guys... i feel like a friggin mod here [?|] [rolleyes]

epj3... dont get so defensive... post count means nothing bro... go to e3s... i have over 4000 posts... but do i care about that? no... means nothing other than the fact that i post alot

sure, it's not a BMW engine, we all friggin know that... but u know what? this guy's got alot more technical know-how to pull that off than u do... u can at least give him props for that

u can call it a ricer engine, but it's not rice... to me, rice is all ugly show & no freakin go... he's got somethin that'll move AND have the handling of an e30... which means it's still BMW...

i think we all get the point that some of us disapprove of him putting an early generation supra engine in there... so u can stop beating the horse... it's long dead

let bygons be bygons... keep discussing if you want, but please... simmer the FACK down [:(!]

Last edited:

Mpower

dude

did u read the whole thing on my post about modifications yah it says i give kudos to people who try other shit, who cares if the motor is shit thats his problem if it blows up as long as he is representing the bmw badge i have no problem and unless u have a car that u can actually brag about and its real not a figment of ur imagination then dont speak because he has bragging rights hes got gunna have over 250 horse wich is more than just about all e30's unless hightly modded

[^] [fake]

Status
Not open for further replies.