Well, I managed to get the bumper on. Just.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
keep the attitudes civil, guys... i feel like a friggin mod here [?|] [rolleyes]

epj3... dont get so defensive... post count means nothing bro... go to e3s... i have over 4000 posts... but do i care about that? no... means nothing other than the fact that i post alot

sure, it's not a BMW engine, we all friggin know that... but u know what? this guy's got alot more technical know-how to pull that off than u do... u can at least give him props for that

let bygons be bygons... keep discussing if you want, but please... simmer the FACK down [:(!]
Okay you didnt read his post you jumped right to MINE. He was saying I was dissing BMW and shit and saying thats the only reason i came on.

1. I NEVER F.UCKING SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT BMW!! [?|] [?|]
2. I used the POST COUNT in defense saying that I would not have a post count that high if all i did was bitch about BMW's.

PEOPLE F.UCKING READ BEFORE YOU POST.

epj3

Re: dude

Mpower said:
did u read the whole thing on my post about modifications yah it says i give kudos to people who try other shit, who cares if the motor is shit thats his problem if it blows up as long as he is representing the bmw badge i have no problem and unless u have a car that u can actually brag about and its real not a figment of ur imagination then dont speak because he has bragging rights hes got gunna have over 250 horse wich is more than just about all e30's unless hightly modded

[^] [fake]
Gee no apology for you wrongfully accusing me of saying bad stuff about BMW's -- when I didnt? Shit, I've never even OWNED a bmw (if you would look at my profile, You would see that[thumb] )
nd epj3 shut the hell up!!!! BMW's ARE SUPERIOR MACHINES u may however have gotten a lemon that doesnt mean that all bmws are shit and are slow, obviously u have joined this forum to bitch about them and not learn how to make them better or faster.

Last edited:
epj3 said:
PEOPLE F.UCKING READ BEFORE YOU POST.
how bout if you have a nap time before you post? [rolleyes]

u think i'm gonna carefully read a post that's full of bitching?... no... i saw "look at my post count" and it looked as if u were bragging about how high it was, when that doesn't mean anything

how many times do i have to say it... simmer down... geebus [rolleyes]

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
how bout if you have a nap time before you post? [rolleyes]

u think i'm gonna carefully read a post that's full of bitching?... no... i saw "look at my post count" and it looked as if u were bragging about how high it was, when that doesn't mean anything

how many times do i have to say it... simmer down... geebus [rolleyes]
So you're being arrogant by skimming through the post looking for ONE thing to comment on, instead of reading the entire thing - and realizing it was used in a proper and non-bragging way? [?|]

Mpower

ll im sorry for the verbal dirrea but u did say that bmw arent meant to be the fastest and crap at least i think that was u and i dont go and look at what people drive because i naturally assume that they drive a bmw if they are on a bmw forum

... and yes that pic is of my car it is a 1988 325ix with an m20 motor it rocks it does the quarter mile in 15.5 sec and it is stock with a 0-60 time of 7.2 sec and the car has 213,000km and yes the ix means awd (all wheel drive ) and it is 5 speed if u were wondering (swweeettt car [hihi] )

epj3

Mpower said:
ll im sorry for the verbal dirrea but u did say that bmw arent meant to be the fastest and crap at least i think that was u and i dont go and look at what people drive because i naturally assume that they drive a bmw if they are on a bmw forum

... and yes that pic is of my car it is a 1988 325ix with an m20 motor it rocks it does the quarter mile in 15.5 sec and it is stock with a 0-60 time of 7.2 sec and the car has 213,000km and yes the ix means awd (all wheel drive ) and it is 5 speed if u were wondering (swweeettt car [hihi] )
..bmws ARENT ment to be super fast. Cars that are? Ferrari, Porsche, lamborghini...etc.

Yes, bmw's CAN be and some are.

which pic is of your car? the black one?

not a huge fan of the iX... put some serious power down & u can run into some drivetrain problems... just one more thing to go wrong... i'm more of a fan of the simple RWD-ers... more fun [hihi]

epj3 said:
So you're being arrogant by skimming through the post looking for ONE thing to comment on, instead of reading the entire thing - and realizing it was used in a proper and non-bragging way? [?|]
you're calling me arrogant for skimming over a post that's full of whining?... now you're just being a total moron & twising my words [rolleyes]

some of what you've said really isn't all dumb, but the way you've bitched & whined & cried just makes your posts a total waste of time to read... i'm not gonna thoroughly read a post that isn't clearly stated, but yes.. i will comment on it... if my comments are innacurate, then so be it... whatever, no big deal, sorry if i offended your defensive cry baby ass

i've tried REALLY FRIGGIN hard to be patient with you, but you're really pissin me off here in this thread... stop being a whiney bitch & GROW UP

Last edited:

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
you're calling me arrogant for skimming over a post that's full of whining?... now you're just being a total moron & twising my words [rolleyes]

so much of what you've said isn't all dumb, but the way you've bitched & whined & cried just makes your posts a total waste of time to read... i'm not gonna thoroughly read a post that isn't clearly stated, but yes.. i will comment on it... if my comments are innacurate, then so be it... whatever, no big deal, sorry if i offended your defensive cry baby ass

i've tried REALLY FRIGGIN hard to be patient with you, but you're really pissin me off here in this thread... stop being a whiney bitch & GROW UP
suck a cock bitch and stop saying shit about someones post before you reply...and you're telling me to grow up...haha.

TWISTING YOUR WORDS? I QUOTED YOU WORD FOR WORD BITCH!

Who the fu.ck brought all the damn dumbass newbies here who cant [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]in read.

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
bottom line, grow up, you're being a total baby about this
no you're talking shit about me for absolutely no [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]ing reason beucase you are too FU.CKING LAZY TO READ.

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
dude, i read all your posts at the beginning of this thread, then u got your panties in a knot & i stopped paying serious attention to you... stop... being... a little girl
No bitch read my posts before you say i did/said stuff i didnt [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]er.

ok... tell u what... u grow up and i'll go back and RE-READ all of your whiney ass posts?

here's a start....

u said "If you like the body style then get a fu*kin M3 engine (which gives out 195 at wheels".... do u mean the s14?... i assume u DIDN'T, cuz if u did, you're full of crap... they make that at the crank

i'll see what else i come up with so i can CORRECTLY critisize you [rolleyes] ... gimme a few

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
ok... tell u what... u grow up and i'll go back and RE-READ all of your whiney ass posts?

here's a start....

u said "If you like the body style then get a fu*kin M3 engine (which gives out 195 at wheels".... do u mean the s14?... i assume u DIDN'T, cuz if u did, you're full of crap... they make that at the crank

i'll see what else i come up with so i can CORRECTLY critisize you [rolleyes] ... gimme a few
Troll, all you had to say is that i was incorrect at that point you dumb bitch. I wouldnt even be in this thread anymore if you woudl have corrected me, but you had to go and make shit up.

When the HEEELLLLLLL did i make shit up? [confused] if i did, well... sorry [rolleyes]

oh, and here's what i came up w/ after i CAREFULLLLLY READ ALLLLLL of your bitch POSTS

u said:
"BTW i AM 17, and even I know that putting a ricer engine in a bmw is, well, kind of taking away the point of owning a bmw. Why are you doing it? For the image? Well??? RICE"

first of all... you're 17 and u act like you're 12 & get all defensive about nothing... second of all, the general conception of rice is that it's "all ugly show, no freakin go"... this guys car is is hardly that... and e30's are hardly big image cars... they're closer to being sleepers than huge eyecatchers... i understand that you're calling it rice because he wants the "image" of BMW... but please.. .it's an e30, not an e46 w/ a supra engine [rolleyes]

u said:
"i said the engine from a mitsubishi eclipse that the idiot is putting in his e30 is a piece of crap"

it's coming from a supra... how bout if YOU read other people's posts before u critisize ME for "misreading things" [rolleyes]

u said:
"AND check my post count, You think I would have that many posts if all i did was put down BMW's? WTF dude..."

i said:
"post count means nothing bro... go to e3s... i have over 4000 posts... but do i care about that? no... means nothing other than the fact that i post alot"

i shoulda RE-READ what I POSTED before i said antyhing about thinking that u were bragging... cuz i never said that untill u said i thought u were... at which point i appologized for saying something i didn't (did u understand that?... re-read it a few times & it'll make sense)

and with that.. i'm finally done with this thread.. you've wasted so much of my time it's not even funny... you have completely embarassed me by the pure fact that i'm arguing on the internet w/ someone who's less than 3/4's my age.. (that means i'm 23 if u haven't learned fractions in school yet)... DAMNIT, now you've reduced me to insulting your inteligence as well as your maturity [?|]

Last edited:

epj3

OreoGaborio said:
When the HEEELLLLLLL did i make shit up? [confused] if i did, well... sorry [rolleyes]

oh, and here's what i came up w/ after i CAREFULLLLLY READ ALLLLLL of your bitch POSTS

u said:
"BTW i AM 17, and even I know that putting a ricer engine in a bmw is, well, kind of taking away the point of owning a bmw. Why are you doing it? For the image? Well??? RICE"

first of all... you're 17 and u act like you're 12 & get all defensive about nothing... second of all, the general conception of rice is that it's "all ugly show, no freakin go"... this guys car is is hardly that... and e30's are hardly big image cars... they're closer to being sleepers than huge eyecatchers

u said:
"i said the engine from a mitsubishi eclipse that the idiot is putting in his e30 is a piece of crap"

it's coming from a supra... how bout if YOU read other people's posts before u critisize ME for "misreading things" [rolleyes]

u said:
"AND check my post count, You think I would have that many posts if all i did was put down BMW's? WTF dude..."

i said:
"post count means nothing bro... go to e3s... i have over 4000 posts... but do i care about that? no... means nothing other than the fact that i post alot"

i shoulda RE-READ what I POSTED before i said antyhing about thinking that u were bragging... cuz i never said that untill u said i thought u were... at which point i appologized for saying something i didn't

and with that.. i'm finally done with this thread.. you've wasted so much of my time it's not even funny... you have completely embarassed me by the pure fact that i'm arguing on the internet w/ someone who's less than 3/4's my age.. (that means i'm 23 if u haven't learned fractions in school yet)... DAMNIT, now you've reduced me to insulting your inteligence as well as your maturity [?|]
SUCK COCK you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. the engine is a DSM, look at it. Supra is made by toyota numb nuts.

The kid needs a nap. My roomate has a 2.5 liter Evo M3 and it puts 158 to the wheels. You think that the M3 puts 195 to the wheels? NO ONE, NOT EVEN BMW CLAIMED THAT.

As for my car, I don't care if you want to label it "rice". You think i built it to have the prestige that a 15 year old common-as-a-Ford Taurus car will give me?

No. It's so I can win another rally cross championship in New England like I did 2 years ago in my Galant. It's so I can race open class at New England Hillclimb events and have a fast daily driver.

You think it's Rice, that's cool. It has steel wheels and no stickers on it all. It's all black.

Building cars isn't for everyone just don't attack Oreo and others with swears when you disagree. By the way, I think you're showing your hand here. Internet chatrooms won't make you cool so posting about how many times you've written to this board isn't going to get you any extra credibility.

What you did say about BMWs is that

"they aren't meant to be top performers"

That they aren't the fastest, or meant to be fast,

and that they were rice if anyone did an engine conversion in one.

I think that qualifies as anti-BMW. Who the hell said that they aren't meant to be top performers? You. Oh.. the kid has spoken. You better tell the M division to go home, close shop.

Listen, you've seen a bit of my automotive resume. I've been a CCA member since 9 years ago, been to 4 oktoberfests and my roomate's a BMW Master Tech. I love BMW and that's why I chose it to be the Rear drive platform that would recieve my engine.

In my Galant I could easily spank any E46 and S4 that tried to race me, this car's 500lbs lighter. The point is that building cars is cool, learning new stuff is cool but you can't seem to appreciate people's talent and resort to making fun of them directly and also their projects like mine and E30323ti's. I've worked an entire year on this and while your respect couldn't mean any less to me I'd appreciate if you found the maturity to shut your pie hole and keep it to yourself if you don't like it.

Oreo is right here

"u said "If you like the body style then get a fu*kin M3 engine (which gives out 195 at wheels".... do u mean the s14?... i assume u DIDN'T, cuz if u did, you're full of crap... they make that at the crank"

And by the way, the fastest BMW I've had yet was a Calloway turbo 320i which was owned by the treasurer of the CCA before I bought it. It was a blast. You would have probably called Calloway a ricer too.

Did you know that Mitsubishi is making platforms for Volvo?

Making engines for Mercedes?

Did you know that Mazda and Ford share chassis?

That Saab was the first production car with a turbo? (not BMW)

That BMW's most successful engine in F1 was turbo

That Honda beat BMW to market with variable valve timing

It's a changing world, better get used to ricey stuff happening.

I just realized that you called me an idiot and my engine a piece of s_it.

You probably didn' t know that I'm not an idiot although I'm acting like one now because you're annoying me. And also, that the 4G63 has won more world rally championships than ANY OTHER ENGINE.

It's capable of producing 250hp per liter on stock internals.

How, god please tell me, how does that make it a piece of sh_t. ??????

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0304scc_lancerevo/

Status
Not open for further replies.