Well, I managed to get the bumper on. Just.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about this guys: everyone has their own car....its THEIR car. This forum is to help, not hurt. Lets just chill out and chill out some more. Im sure everyone here loves BMW's, and thats why we have this forum....to love BMW and to HELP others, not rip their head off.

Im not pointing fingers or doing anything but saying....CHILL OUT[thumb]

How about this.....my car is about to die, make fun of it instead[hihi]

C'mon![driving]

little boy... i know the engine is made by toyota, ... the car we're talking about is the red one... the one w/ the supra engine in it... the 1JZ... it's a crazy engine that's the one we're talking about here, NOT the 4g63 that's in the black e30... dont bring up that engine again & we wont think you're calling the 1jz a "mistubishi eclipse engine" ... cuz that's what i thought... SOOORRRRYYYYY

(geez, guess i should read more carefully, huh [rolleyes] )

and i think i know what i'm talking about when it comes to your mental capacity and lack of communication skills....

and with that... i'm off to my buddy's house... epj, wanna hang out?... oh, NM, it's 11:30 & it would be past your bedtime if u were how old you're acting

hey man........whats yur problem? just drop the subject and chill out.

whenever you are making fun of somebody else, you are just expressing how stupid YOU really are since you have to make fun of someone else to feel better.

BMW
BMW
BMW
[thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

you guys need anger management[hihi]

[thumb] I got an engine.....just need better exhaust, suspension, paint, seats, radio, sealent, tires, brake pads, clutch, steering column, headlights, grill, bumpers, side skirts, windows, doors, steering wheel, shift knob, pedals, intake, radiator, coolant resiviour, vacuum hoses, strut mounts, bigger nuts, intake gasket, new head cover, fog lights, rims, axles, battery, and maybe some gas and i would be good to go![hihi]

really if you know where i could get a good exhaust for not too steep a price ($600?), then i would be most thankful.....

[thumb]

I have a factory exhaust here, I could ship it. ? It's for an M42. I don't know what you even have. All that other stuff.. um.. yeah. Buy a cheapo on ebay.

im still not sure if i just want cat-back, or replace everything from the headers, including the cat. Hmmmmmmmm. I think just a cat-back from either Stomung or Supersprint......you know which one is better/cheaper?

thanks[thumb]

WilberM3

323TI- that's one hell of a project youve got there[thumb] and i'm sure it's gonna fly with a healthy 1JZ[driving]

bimubishi- that's the first time ive seen a 4g63 in an e30, and ive gotta say, very interesting. i'll bet 330hp is soooooo much fun in an e30, especially given the costs involved!
got any more pics of her?
i wanna see some sloppy sideways rally drifts[}:)]

someday i'd like to build a V8 volvo with a 740 wagon and LS1/T56 combo, mostly for a street/strip car, but just imagine the fun a grocerygetter like that could be [:D]

epj3- i dont mean to be an ass, but you may want to think about the image you're projecting of yourself before posting, and perhaps grow some appreciation for ingenuity, hard work, and flat out cars/technology other than BMW.

epj3

WilberM3 said:
323TI- that's one hell of a project youve got there[thumb] and i'm sure it's gonna fly with a healthy 1JZ[driving]

bimubishi- that's the first time ive seen a 4g63 in an e30, and ive gotta say, very interesting. i'll bet 330hp is soooooo much fun in an e30, especially given the costs involved!
got any more pics of her?
i wanna see some sloppy sideways rally drifts[}:)]

someday i'd like to build a V8 volvo with a 740 wagon and LS1/T56 combo, mostly for a street/strip car, but just imagine the fun a grocerygetter like that could be [:D]

epj3- i dont mean to be an ass, but you may want to think about the image you're projecting of yourself before posting, and perhaps grow some appreciation for ingenuity, hard work, and flat out cars/technology other than BMW.
suck my ass I was out of this topic 2 hours ago but you had to bring me back into it cock sucker.

Well, ia am really sorry for this thread. i thought that finally we made it to a point where everybody had made his point and we were done.

it is better at this time to stop this thread. it will lead to nothing.

for those who entered a serious conversation and changes knowledge, sorry for you guys but opening another new thread to start all over is best.

have a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.